This program has been reported to be unavailable on a regular basis.
This implies that we are unable to provide universally applicable download links, relevant version information.
Conexant has a long history of technological innovation in audio technology, which provides superior high definition audio quality and premium performance. Today, Conexant offers a line of industry leading HD-Audio codecs, including marketing value-added Voice Processing Algorithms Digital Signal Processor (DSP) software, optimized for PC Motherboard integration for worldwide operation. The Conexant SmartAMC HD2 is a stereo audio codec optimized for HDA implementation of Audio on Motherboard (AOM). The SmartAMC HD2 device set is compliant with Intel’s High Definition Audio (HDA) Specification (Revision 1.0). The audio supports 2-channel analog output, 5.1-channel digital SPDIF output, stereo microphone inputs, and audio jack retasking. The audio also supports audio formats ranging from CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) to DVD-Audio (24 bit, 192 kHz).
* Compliant with Intel HDA Rev.1.0
* 24-bit stereo DAC and ADC
* Supports Power Management: ACPI Power Management Registers; APM support
* Thin package supports low profile designs
* Supports Windows 2000/XP operating system on a MMX 300 MHz-based computer with 64 MB RAM, or equivalent
* Enhanced in-silicon Pulse Dialing and Wake-on-Ring circuitry for enhanced performance
* Innovative in-silicon and driver-based capability to manage SpeedStep and PowerNow CPU events
* Data modem with receive rates up to 56k bps and send rates up to 48 kbps (V.92 mode) or up to V.34 rates (V.90 mode)
* Data compression and error correction
* Fax modem with send and receive rates up to 14.4 kbps